Why Use a Professional Property Manager?
One would be hard pressed to find a better investment in Washington, DC, than real estate. Sure the market goes in cycles and there are better times to buy and sell than other times. But all in all, what you buy this year will be worth more in the future. So you hold onto property and you rent it out. But you don’t want to worry about tenants or household emergencies or knowing landlord-tenant law or maintaining the rental property. That is why you use WDC Management Group, your one stop shop for real estate.
- Pre-Leasing Inspection: Before a property is accepted for management, we do an inspection of the property. We may suggest that you make certain renovations repairs and/or upgrades.
- Setting the right rental rates. Collecting and depositing monthly rent payments on time: We have an efficient tried-and-true system in place to effectively collect rent and maintain on-time payments.
- Marketing and advertising your property
- Finding the right tenants: we secure all criminal background and security checks, run credit reports, verify employment and collect landlord references.
- Managing tenants and vendor relationships: we handle both routine and emergency maintenance and manage any situation where conflict resolution is required.
- Ensure compliance with housing regulations and property laws: there is a multitude of applicable laws and regulations to abide by when renting and maintaining your rental property.